- 8GB RAM
- 40GB SSD Storage
- Located in Chicago
- The end is disabled
- The map was generated in the largebiomes style, with a circular worldborder set to a 12,500 block radius from 0, 0. The seed was handpicked after dozens of random generations in order to find a world with well defined individual continents including every current biome type.
- Players will randomspawn upon death until they join a faction with a set home.
- The nether will be reset sporadically every few days, so avoid building and logging off there.
- Obsidian is nerfed (can be broken with four direct TNT hits).
- Max player power is 16. 5 is lost per death, and six is regenerated per hour. .75 power is lost each day somebody is offline. Two players are required to claim land in a faction (note three are minimum for for an approved constitution).
- Ender chests are disabled.
- GordonFreemanQ's EmeraldXP plugin is installed, permitting the bottling of xp with the left clicking of a bottle on an enchanting table, and the ability to convert xp bottles to emeralds and vice-versa.
- The NetherBedrock plugin is installed, and any players who attempt to walk on top of the nether will be killed.
- The PreciousStone "Snitch Block" plugin allows players to use jukeboxes as proximity snitches, logging any activity within a 15m radius and giving live notifications if the user is online. Details are on the plugin's website here . A few essential commands are as follows:
- /ps snitch: If typed while looking at the jukebox, will list all actions performed within the 15m area
- /ps allow *playername*: If typed while looking at the jukebox, will not log the other players actions, and allows them to receive notifications from the snitch.
- /ps locations: Lists all known snitch blocks.
- The plugins SimpleAdminHacks and CoreProtect log every player and mob action, and every block modification, and also allow precise rollbacks to address the results of illegal undeclared raiding.