1. § Goverment of RegniPolonici
1. § art. 1. In RegniPolonici governs Totalitarian Monarchy
1. § art. 2. Leader have absolute power in RegniPolonici, unless he no longer will be able to be a Leader
1. § art. 3. In case of need, new Leader is choosen and promoted by old one.
1. § art. 4. Leader can have one advisor, choosen by him.
2. § Admission of new members
2. § art. 1. New members are accepted by Leader
2. § art. 2. Members of RegniPolonici can suggest new members but it is up to the Leader to admit them or not.
3. § Declaring war and passing alliance
3. § art. 1. War is declared by Leader sending this message to the other Faction "I "name of the Leader" in the name of RegniPolonici declare war on your faction!"
3. § art. 2. When war is declared there are two ways to end it. First is to kill another faction. Second is to make peace with it.
3. § art. 3. Alliance can be ended by simply declaring it to the allied faction.
4. § Judical process for offenders of faction law
4. § art. 1. If someone killed another member or griefed his building on purpouse, shall be punished with exile from RegniPolonici.
5. § Promoting
5. § art. 1. If member is giving his faction glory with good buildings, mining valuables and keeping good behavior,
then he has a possibility of being promoted.
5. § art. 2 If member is doing no good for his faction and is behaving bad, has a possibility of being demoted
6. § Securing members buildings
6. § art. 1. If member has build a good building the Leader shall secure it by claiming land in and around it.
6. § art. 2. If member has build an ugly building that can be a disgrace for his faction then the Leader can demand
a rebuild of it.
7. § Members rights
7. § art. 1. A member has a right to keep half of important valuables he has dig (diamonds, gold, lapis, redstone)
7. § art. 2. A member has a right to build near his faction, with exceptions like railways and bridges.
7. § art. 3. A member has a right to have his own private chest.
8. § Goverment's limits
8. § art. 1. The Leader cannot take anything from member's private chests
8. § art. 2. The Leader can't kick out someone because he don't like him. He can only kick from the faction when
a member has broke rules.
8. § art. 3. The Leader can't interfere to his members private time, unless they agree to it.
9. § Goverment's duties
9. § art. 1. The Leader have to log in to the server at least once before 14 days expires.
9. § art. 2. The Leader should always listen to what members have to say if they are in need.
9. § art. 3. The Leader should always bring justice to those who broke the rules. He must show them who's the BIG GUY.
A clause to 8. § art. 1. The Leader can take stolen stuff from member's private chests if they are proved of stealing.